Check out this Crowd Cut deal for the Bhakti Wellness Center! We will be running it for the next 5 days! Click on the link below for more information.
- $35 for 60 Minute Massage ($75 Value)
- $89 for Naturopathic Medicine Customized Weight Loss Plan ($250 Value)
- $89 for Naturopathic Medicine Natural Cold/Flu Treatment ($250 Value)
- $89 for Naturopathic Medicine Natural Heartburn Treatment ($250 Value)
- $89 for Naturopathic Medicine Natural Diabetes Treatment ($250 Value)
$35 for One Hour Massage at Bhakti Wellness Center $75 Value. Naturopathic Medicine Options Also Available! Come Visit our NEW Location in Edina!.
Free Seminars offered at Bloomington Family Chiropractic
January 21 st – How can Natural Medicine help you?
-Do you struggle with weight loss, fatigue, PMS, heartburn, diabetes, aches and pains, menopausal symptoms, or food allergies?
-Come find out how Natural Medicine can help you feel and look better!
– Supplement brands / quality: Does the stuff at Walgreens work?
– How do you diagnose food allergies and sensitvities?
– Prize Drawing!
When: January 21st at 7 PM
Where: Bloomington Family Chiropractic
Cost: NO COST
- February – Food Allergies/Sensitivities
- March – How Does your DIET affect your PMS?
- April – Get bikini ready for summer and lose weight
- May – How to have healthy looking skin for summer
- June – Treating your thyroid naturally
- July – Fibromyalgia
- August – How to lower your cholesterol Naturally
- September – Back to school health tips for your kids
- October – Is your house making you sick?
- November – Aches and pains
- December – Heartburn before the holidays
Fajitas The Healthy Way!.
Check out these tips to making your fajitas healthier! Add beans (lean protein, vegetarian friendly), guac (healthy fats), and loads of veggies (high in fiber, nutrients and flavor, low in calories), but leave out the meat and sour cream. I love her idea of using a lettuce wrap instead of a tortilla – this makes for a Gluten Free dinner. Stick with a corn tortilla if you have to have it.
Have leftovers? Throw them on top of a salad for lunch!
3 Health tips for 2013!
1. Eat more veggies! You can never eat too many and very few of us eat enough of them.
2. Opt for beans, lentils, or nuts rather than meat or poultry 1x per week. Lower calories, higher fiber, and packed with nutrients!
3. Include protein and a little fat into your breakfast each morning to keep you feeling full all day.